This week I need to tackle pretty much my whole house. I did a very
So in no particular order, I need to tackle the following:
- Finish folding and putting away laundry that is still sitting in baskets in my living room.
- Use the now-empty baskets to finish doing the rest of the laundry and then repeat #1 until everyone in the house has enough clean clothes to last more than a day or two and all piles/baskets of laundry are put where they're supposed to be.
- Buckle down and actually invite people to this party. Normally I wouldn't have a problem with this, but I've been invited to a lot of this type of party lately that I haven't been able to go to and I hate inviting people when I haven't been able to reciprocate.
- Figure out how to vacuum my entire house with a vacuum cleaner that is out of commission. Any ideas? Keep in mind that we have (what used to be) white carpeting in our living room and hallway...
- Dust. Everything, everywhere. The amount of dust that's collected in my house is well, embarrassing.
- Clean the bathroom (thoroughly). One of my least favorite jobs. Ok, the least favorite.
- Finally get the piles and bins of summer clothing out of the girls' rooms. I think it's probably safe to pack them away. Finally. Right?
- De-clutter. And repeat every day until (and including) Saturday.
- Find time on Friday night or Saturday morning to mix up and make a whole bunch of Tastefully Simple recipes for the party - and hope that someone other than me and my sister-in-law will show up to eat them!
What are you tackling this week? And check out other Tackle It Tuesday posts over at 5 Minutes for Mom!