HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, October 11, 2007

I knew I paid for soccer photos for a reason...

I think I'm going to have to stop getting school pictures taken of Abby, and just do soccer photos every year instead. Isn't this a much better photo than her school photo? Now I wish I'd ordered more of them... This is the second year in a row that her soccer photo has turned out much cuter than her school photo did!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

8 wonderful people said...:

Mom Knows Everything said...

What a cutie! That's a great photo! My daughters school pictures always turn out bad. I ususally just end up taking her and her little brother (2) and getting their pictures done together.

Shana said...

This really is a great picture!

Karen said...

That is an awesome picture!! I think b/c she's doing what she loves! Where as in the school photos, they stick you on a hard bench and expect you to act natural.

Anonymous said...

That picture is fantastic!

Anonymous said...

I think she always looks cute! But, yes, this one's SUPER cute...LOL Have a great weekend!

Wendy said...

She really is a cutie, and what a happy smile!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my yes....fab photo. :)

Anonymous said...

Cute photo! I love looking back at all of my sports photos. They were usually better than my school yearbook picture!