HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, October 26, 2007

Fall/Halloween Photo Contest Entry

Stacie over at The Twinkies is having a Fall/Halloween photo contest. It's taken me a while to figure out what picture I wanted to submit - I was hoping to have the chance to get some good new fall-ish or Halloween pictures of the girls. But unfortunately the weather has not cooperated around here and it's hardly been 'fall-ish' at all until this week. And getting home after dark every night just isn't terribly conducive for good picture-taking. So given that it's the last day to enter, I reluctantly have gone back into my photo archives and found what I think is my best photo from last year. I have a whole bunch that I would love to show, but since we were asked not to post multiple pictures at once, I'll share the others another time. So, here is my entry into the contest:


This was taken about 3 seconds after Hannah threw a huge handful of leaves up into the air. I did get a photo of her with her hands still up in the air, but in that one the leaves just happened to be covering her face... I love her expression in this photo though!

Wish me luck - and head over to The Twinkies starting tomorrow and vote for your favorite picture (hint, hint...)!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Corey~living and loving said...

OH what a fun picture. :) You know you have my vote Deb. :)