HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, January 11, 2008

Aloha Friday #16

It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. And wow am I exhausted, so TGIF! :)

Here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

How long have you lived in your current living situation (whether house, apartment, with parents, renting a room - whatever your situation happens to be)?

We have lived in our current house for just over 4 years now. This is the longest that I have lived someplace since college (um, over 10 years ago). In fact, between graduation from college in 1994 and buying this house in 2003, I moved a total of 10 times (3 times in 1997 alone), either from one city to another or one apartment to another. I'm very glad to have been able to stay put for this long and hope we can stay in this house for a while to come.

Be sure to check out An Island Life for other fun Aloha Friday questions and to play along!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

I have lived in Baltimore for a little over 5 years and in my current apartment for close to two 2 years. I will be moving again in May and hope it will be the last.

Cathi said...

NY and I were married in September of 2000. My youngest son and I moved into NY's house. I have lived happily ever after since then with my NY. (My son is in his own house now) In December of 2004 we bought another house in Wellington Florida where we lived for two and a half wonderful years. While we were in Florida, our oldest son and his family lived in our CA home, so when we moved back to CA in April of 2007 we came right back home to the same house.

Heart of Rachel said...

I moved to our new house when I got married in July 2000. We've been living in this house for 7 years.

United Studies said...

We have lived here in Warrenton for 3.5 years now, and have been renting our current home since May.

Lindy said...

Wow - we've been here 8 years... didn't realize it had been that long!

Barb said...

The longest I ever lived in one house was for 17 years. And it was a rental! It's the only home my kids remember growing up in. :)

We're coming to GR today!

Anonymous said...

We've been living in our current home for about 7 years now. We bought the house right before we got married.