HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, January 28, 2008

Monday Morning Meme #4

Karen from WriteFromKaren has started a new meme, appropriately titled the 'Monday Morning Meme'. It's a lot of fun - won't you join in? :)

January 21st Questions:

  1. What famous person would you most like to have dinner with (living or dead) and what would you ask him/her?

    Hmm, I really have no idea. Let me think for a minute here - I'll get back to you on that one.

  2. What do you enjoy blogging about the most?

    I would definitely have to say the sense of community and the awesome people I've met around the blogosphere.

  3. What is your favorite kind of candy?

    My absolute favorite, 'addicted-to', 'can't do without' when they're available candy? These:
    The good thing is that they're only available for a month or two when Easter candy is out in stores. However, the bad thing is that since you can only get them for that short period of time, I tend to eat way, way too many of them...

  4. Which sibling or relative are you closest to? What makes you close? Similiar interests? Or are you completely opposite?

    I guess I would have to say my younger brother. We've always been pretty close, from the time that he would hang around me and my friends when he was a little kid. We don't have much in common anymore (we live vicariously through each other - he's the single, 'urban' professional who travels often, and I'm the 'settled down with kids' one) and we don't see each other as often as we would like, but we are still pretty close when we're able to be. Knowing that we're the only ones who 'get' our parents and having the same memories from growing up - it's one big reason why I wanted Abby to have siblings.
So that's it for this Monday Morning - check out other answers over at Write From Karen! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Jodi said...

Great answers. Ohhhhh those are one of my faves to at Easter time....

Marianne Arkins said...

Mmm... my fave Easter candy are the malted milk eggs. YUMMMMMM...

Now you're making me crave them. Shame on you.

Unknown said...

I did my meme too. Better late than never. :)