Today is the first day of contests over at Bloggy Giveaways! Don't forget to go over and check out all of the amazing prizes that you can enter to win.
I'm going to be running 3 contests here at Mom of 3 Girls this week - one today, one tomorrow and one on Wednesday. The prizes include a children's book (today), two videos (tomorrow) and a very cool surprise on Wednesday that you'll definitely want to check back to see.
For today's giveaway, here is the prize:
This is a brand-new, hardcover copy of Laura Numeroff's classic children's book, If You Give A Mouse A Cookie. My kids have all loved this book - Abby still loves it at 6 years old, especially now that she's able to read it herself.
We have a well-loved paperback copy of our own, so when I received this one as part of a giveaway myself recently, it made sense to 'pay it forward' and give it away here.
So here's what you need to do if you'd like to enter:
- Leave a comment on this post and tell me what your favorite children's book is.
- Please make sure you leave a valid e-mail address or other way to reach you if you win.
- Linking back to this contest page is not required, but you're welcome to if you would like.
- One comment only, please - multiple comments will be discarded and not included in the final drawing.
- Comments will be left open until 9:00 am Eastern time on January 29th.
- A winner will be drawn by random number generator on January 29th and notified by e-mail. This post will also be updated to state who the winner is.
Good luck and don't forget to check back tomorrow and Wednesday for the other 2 giveaways as well! :)
This giveaway is now closed.
The random number generator came up with #48 - which is the comment left by Bebemiqui, who said that her favorite children's book is "I Was So Mad" by Mercer Mayer. Congratulations! An e-mail has gone out to you, so please check your mailbox and get back to me with your shipping information so I can get the book sent out to you.