HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #27 - Girl vs. TV

Xmas2007-UncleBob's_027

Ok, just a few words of explanation here! This was Christmas night at my uncle and aunt's house - Becca spent close to 10 minutes getting that chair set up exactly where she wanted it, and then she just climbed right in, leaned back and watched away. At least until I moved her and took the chair away, anyway...

I have no idea how she could even see anything on that giant screen from up that close!

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

45 wonderful people said...:

Pennies In My Pocket said...

What a photo!! SO funny!

~melody~

Mom Knows Everything said...

That is so funny! What a little monkey. :o)

peppylady (Dora) said...

My son would love this but I think his dream is to get cable or dish

Anonymous said...

Hah! :) Perfect. I love it.
But, you're right. You've got to be pretty far away to see anything on those things.

Happy WW!

SandyCarlson said...

Wow. I remember watching "Sea of Love" that way, taking in scenes from left to right and leaving without quite knowing what I saw! Maybe that's an advantage with the little ones...

Anonymous said...

Smart girl!!! she is too cute on that chair too! :-0

Corey~living and loving said...

tee hee...she is really just such a character. :)

Karen said...

What did you hear all growing up??? "Don't sit so close or you'll ruin your eyes."

Yeah, no real scientific research to prove that connection!

Amazing Gracie said...

Smart little cookie - she had it all figured out! Sweet...
~~~Blessings~~~

Unknown said...

LOL. That's one smart little girl you have!!!

Anonymous said...

What a great photo! Your photos are so amazing, they all make me smile. Your children are so beautiful.

She is one smart little girl! She figures things out so quickly. I don't blame her, she wanted the best seat in the house. Plus, she probably felt like she could almost jump in with the characters.

Thanks for your very kind words tonight. It means a lot.
XOXO

Michelle said...

oh that's close.how can she or any child for that matter watch so close??thanks for sharing.Happy ww

Joyful Days said...

That is a hoot. No one's going to get in her way!!

Anonymous said...

She looks overwhelmed! Poor Becca.

Barrie said...

I wonder, if up close like that, she could see things no one else could!! ;)

Alexis Jacobs said...

She looks so tiny next to that tv! Too cute. Happy ww.

Jessie said...

I am FOREVER telling my oldest to not stand too close to the tv - great shot of it!

Happy WW!

Magaritas said...

that's so cute, with her being so little up against that monster sized TV

jennwa said...

He does not want to miss a thing.
Very funny shot.

carmilevy said...

I love this picture. It's the kind of photo that'll still get pulled out and talked about years from now. And it'll make everyone who sees it smile.

I've posted my Wordless Wednesday entry here and hope you'll drop by for a visit:

http://writteninc.blogspot.com/2008/01/wordless-wednesday-monopolizing-car.html

Hope you have a wonderful WW!

All the best,

Carmi

~Tyra~ said...

My kids used to do the same thing when they were little and now that I think about it they still do sometimes!

Wendy said...

Too funny:) I love it!! She is so adorable.

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Now THAT is just all sorts of cute AND funny. LOVE IT.

Liz said...

Oh, my - now, that's what I call entertainment - Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! I can just see her dragging that chair all the way across the room. That is too funny.

Believer in Balance said...

Great shot! Her own IMAX theater. Congratulations on getting your own domain name!

Qtpies7 said...

I bet it was funny watching her get that chair there. I love little ones, they are so adorable!

~Amber~ said...

LOL! Super cute!

marcia@joyismygoal said...

maybe it was like a mirror:>

Anonymous said...

Holy cow, what a tv! I would never gain my husbands full attention again if we got a tv that nice. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow, that's what you call a TV. Glad you moved her she must have been crossed eyed!

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Technology!? Wow! Love this photo!
Sharon - Pinks & Blues Girls

jams o donnell said...

LOL that is where I view the tv screen when I don't have my lenses in! Happy WW

Unknown said...

What a doll. And what a personality!! She is great entertainment! :)

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I love to watch the kids, as I set them back a ways from the TV, and they slowly creep their chair closer, closer, until they are right up on the screen. It is hilarious!

Great shot! Happy WW!

Karen said...

All that hard work getting that chair just how she wanted it! LOL What a cutie.

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! My Husband dreams of a TV like that!

The baby looks so tiny compare to the screen! LOL

Thanks for visiting and commenting!
Happy WW! :-)

Cynthia said...

Wow, that's a big TV...and a cute little one!

Lori said...

LMAO...they start young, dont they?? Happy WW...thanks for stopping by:)

Misty DawnS said...

My grandma used to tell me I would ruin my eyes if I sat too close to the tv and our tv wasn't anywhere close to that big LOL - adorable photo

Melissa said...

how cute! Happy WW

Donetta said...

"can you see me now?..." :)

Shari said...

It got me chuckling. My picture is of my daughter, too.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

LOL - too cute! and what a tv!

btw, congrats on your pj win on themomblogs!

Rebecca said...

Oh, she's cute and funny! :-)