HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Summing up my blogging year

I was tagged by Anna at Beth & Cory's Mom for a couple of fun meme's relating to the New Year, so here goes! :)

The first is to post the first sentence of the first post from every month of 2007. Well, I didn't start blogging until May, so here are my 8, in the form of one paragraph, as Anna did:

I'm writing this in the last 5 minutes before 5pm (oops), so it'll have to be short. Ok, well so a little bit of pet history here. Yes, the 4th hasn't even gotten here and yet I'm exhausted. Well, it's not quite Tuesday anymore, but this is the first chance I've had tonight to post, so I'm going to anyway. And we're off... Today is the big day! So I just realized that my 13th Thursday Thirteen post falls right after Halloween... Here it is, lucky contest round-up #13!

Well, I'm not sure if I learned anything profound from that, but it was fun to look back!

Here's the second meme:

~Start Copy ~

Rules :
1. Copy from "Start Copy" until "End of Copy".
2. Before "End of Copy", share your best memories of 2007 include your name and your blog URL.
3. Share this tag with your friends.

For me, the year 2007 had a lot of happiness (and hope for 2008). Happiness because i see my son, grow and grow day by day. I have a great husband. I met lots of new friends from around the world via blogging ^_^ - Juliana RW

The year 2007 has been a good year for me. Me and my husband had our 10th anniversary, my children are healthy, I got a new great-nephew, and I made a lot of new friends through blogging. ~ Mom Knows Everything

2007 has been an interesting year. My daughter got her driver's license. My son started high school. I can't believe how fast they are growing up! I have now been married to my wonderful husband for more than half of my life - as of 7/22/07. This year, through my blogs, I made a lot of new friends from all over the world. I am really enjoying getting to know them. ~ Anna - Beth & Cory's Mom

The thing that comes to mind about 2007 is how fast it flew by! My oldest started first grade, my middle daughter started 'real' school, and my youngest has turned from a baby into a stubborn, determined, adorable little toddler. I was hired in permanently to my job, and we kept afloat (mostly) with financial issues. I discovered blogging and started my blog in 2007 - and have thoroughly enjoyed meeting wonderful new people and blogs from all over the world. ~ Deb, Mom of 3 Girls

~ End of Copy ~

I'm not awake enough at the moment to tag anyone specifically, so if you'd like to do this one, feel free! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

2 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Boy, that was a lot of work! Pretty cool, though!

Happy New Year!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you have a happy and healthy new year my friend!