I did this back in September and thought it was a lot of fun, so I went searching through Google Analytics this week to see what fun new searches I could find.
By the way - I've had several people ask in the comments how to find search term keywords for their site, so I wrote a quick post on how I did it - you can find it here! :)
It's very interesting to see what terms people are searching on that bring them to my blog. Some are quite disturbing - just think of the words "three" and "girls" (and maybe throw "Mom" in there) and I'll just leave the rest to your imagination. It's completely mind-boggling how sick some people can be.
- "pretend diapers" Well, it would be nice to just pretend to change diapers, but unfortunately they are all too real in my household, at least for now.
- "'a is for alligator' song" Oh yes. Zoophonics. And now that song is stuck in my head - again. Thank you very much. (Not!)
- "little bare feet" Definitely something I'm very fond of - they're just too cute!
- "'mom of three' birth pain" Well, yes I would think that most moms of 3 are probably quite familiar with birth pain...
- "3 girls and a puppy" Close! But no puppy. And don't even think about suggesting it. I have enough to deal with already, LOL.
- "rash on face that looks like sunburn" First of all, the way this reads it sounds like the face looks like sunburn. Assuming that it's just faulty grammar, I still can't help, but if it looks like sunburn then my guess would be that it probably is!
- "vomit splash blankie" Not a pleasant mental picture there, for sure, but one I'm unfortunately pretty familiar with - as is pretty much every parent, I would think.
- "why aren't the leaves falling" Sorry, can't help you there! But for what it's worth, they didn't fall until way later than normal around here either.
- "four year old girl temper tantrum middle child" You just summed up Hannah in 8 words, LOL. And if you find a cure for this, let me in on it, ok?
- "am i a bad mom or am i just tired?" My vote would be just tired. At least I like to think that's the case over here.
- "breast milking contest" Um, I really don't think I want to know...
- "do girls enjoy pooping" Does anyone? LOL
- "what's my dad's middle name" Are you really expecting Google to be able to answer that one? Because I sure can't!
Links to other Thursday Thirteeners:
The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!
Thank you to Write From Karen for the header graphic this week!