Here are a few (well, 13) of the reasons why...
- My house won't clean itself while I'm gone, but at least I won't have to sit here and stare at the mess.
- I'm looking forward to not being asked to play Dora or the Backyardigans every 22 minutes.
- I hate wasting sick days for silly things - like actually being sick...
- I feel much better about paying for daycare when the kids are actually there, being cared for.
- There was a time when spending a day lying on the couch sounded like a dream come true. However, the dream did not include 3 kids running, jumping, climbing and sitting all over me.
- Nor did it include not physically being able to actually get up off of the couch all day on Tuesday. Nope, I definitely could've done without that part too.
- I (ahem) can probably catch up on my blog reading here and there throughout the day at work - I mean, I'm sitting in front of the computer all day anyway... Shhh - don't tell my boss! LOL
- Ok, so I'm just kidding on #7 - well sort of... I do like having a solid hour at lunchtime where I can blog read to my heart's content with no interruptions (or guilt!) though.
- I've started talking back to the television. When I hear 'No, Dora - don't take the red path!', come out of my mouth, then I know it's time to get the heck out of here for a while.
- I sat down in the recliner this morning to rest - and woke up 4 hours later. Yes, I needed the sleep, but still...
- It's very sad when you know your neighbors' schedules as well as your own. Did I mention that our couch faces the front window in our living room?
- As much as I love my kids, and wish I could stay home with them - there are times when they drive me absolutely bonkers. Especially after they've been cooped up in the house for several days.
- The biggest reason that I'm actually going to be glad to go back to work tomorrow? Because I'm finally feeling human again!! I don't wish this stomach flu bug on anyone - it's a nasty one.
Have a good Thursday, everyone! :)