HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #28 - How to keep kids amused during a snow day...

GirlsWithBubbleWrap_001

Gotta love bubble wrap! :)

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

10 wonderful people said...:

Carrie said...

I can see the snow out the window too!

Unknown said...

Are they popping the bubbles?? I love to do that! :)Happy WW.

Pennies In My Pocket said...

Oooooo Ooooo Ooooo I want some popping bubbles! Those can keep me entertained for hours and hours!

~melody~

United Studies said...

Heck, popping bubble wrap keeps me occupied!

Anonymous said...

Bubble wrap! Bubble Wrap! I think they work on grown ups too!

My wordless Wednesday is a picture of my son after his father changed him out of his poopie diaper LOL,

Cathy said...

oh yeah - bubble wrap is great!

KC said...

bubble wrap is always great fun.
Happy WW(a day late)

Lindy said...

LOL! Whatever works! : D

Amy Strong said...

What a great picture. I could easily see my 6 year old son right in the middle of that fun!!!

Hello. I would like to introduce myself. I am a new WAHM and am excited to begin networking with moms and grandmothers who are juggling the many roles they have in life just as I am.

I had a 15 year career as an accountant for a publicly traded company and I missed out on so many of the precious moments in the lives of my boys. In August of ’07 I finally took the step of faith and left my full-time employment so that I could have the time, energy, and flexibility to focus on the needs of my tween (age 12) and 1st grader (age 6).

I have built a website which focuses on the essentials of family living, hence the name ~ www.essentialfamilyliving.com and http://essentialfamilyliving.blogspot.com/. One of my favorite topics of discussion is Family Fun Night and I have dedicated much of my blog space to this subject.
I would love for you to view my site and blog then comment with any suggestions, advice, or encouragement.

Thank you for the consideration.

Blessing on your day!

Anonymous said...

Yes! That will work!