HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, January 25, 2008

Aloha Friday #17

It's Friday again - my favorite day of the week! :)

So here is this week's question:

What color are your eyes?

Mine are greenish. Ron and Hannah have very blue eyes and Abby's are greenish like mine. Becca's have appeared to be turning green as well and I noticed last night that there's no question - they are definitely green.

Check out An Island Life to see more Aloha Friday questions or to play along!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

19 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Green!!

Kelly said...

mine are brown, my husbands are hazel and our son has beautiful blue eyes just like both of his Papa's do.

Anonymous said...

My eyes are brown, my husbands eyes are brown and all my kids eyes are brown except for my oldest daughter - she was born with beautiful blue eyes and now they switch from hazel to blue. My husband's grandfather had blue eyes and my mom has hazel eyes

Charlotte (Life's a Charm!) said...

mine's dark brown!

Unknown said...

I have 2 children with what I call rootbeer barrel eyes, hubby has brown eyes, and Nikolaus and I have a blue-gray.
Oh, I popped in to say you have been added to the Magnificent Mamas of the Universe Blogroll.... you definitely earned it.
There is also a silly award on my blog today, created by me....grab it if you like.

Anonymous said...

My eyes are blue/green/grey, depending on my mood. My husband has dark brown eyes, typical of a Guatemalan. Dorian was born with slate grey eyes, but they turned brown at one month or so . . . I was so sad! But Dante was born with big blue eyes and they are still blue at 8 months, so I think we´re safe. :D

Write From Karen said...

Hi Deb!

I have amber, or topaz eyes. My husband has hazel eyes. Oldest son's eyes are so dark brown they're nearly black and youngest son has blue-green eyes.

Talk about a mixture! lol

Write From Karen

Anonymous said...

My eyes are hazel. My hubsand's eyes are hazel. My son's are hazel. But for some reason my daughter's are brown.

KC said...

My eye are blue, my DH's eyes are blue all our kids have blue eyes.
mine and DH eyes are really close to the same color blue.. His are a bit darker then mine and mine are a bit brighter..
Princess has the darker blue and Mr Man, Sweet Pea and little Man has the brighter blue. but were all blue

Anonymous said...

All five of us are blue eyed.

Unknown said...

Mine are brown and hubby's are blue. I wish mine were blue. :(

*lol*

Unknown said...

Mine are brown!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have blue eyes and so does my son, my daughter has her dads greenish eyes.

Dawn said...

Thanks for stopping by and keeping up with our teeny tiny twins' progress!

Anonymous said...

We are all brown eyed girls, except Christie, she has blue eyes. Daddy Dave has green eyes. He always plays the song Brown Eyed Girl for me. Even on my cell phone ringer!!
XXOOX

Anonymous said...

Hazel...depending on what I wear...sometimes green...sometimes dark brown.

Heart of Rachel said...

I have black eyes.

Cathi said...

My eyes are green.

Anonymous said...

My eyes are brown.

Sorry I'm so late!