HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, January 14, 2008

Heads or Tails #19 - The letter 'C'

This week's topic is the letter 'C'. Here's what I thought of when I sat down to decide what to write about.

Cats, creative, crazy, crumbs, crime, crinkle, cheese, chips, cherry, chess, china, Crest, crone, crow, create, C-section, crippled, c'est la vie, crying, crown, cellular, cab, cash, cipher, cyclone, cyberspace, computer, crochet, cross-stitch, cabaret, Chicago, chipper, craven, crash, city, county, country, criminal, circumcision, church, Christmas, change, chapel, chirp, carpet, cute...

...and chocolate. Chocolate candy. Craving crispy, crunchy, creamy, caramel-coated, chocolate candy. Chocolate cupcakes. Chocolate cake. Chocolate cream pie. Chocolate chip cookies.

Chocoholic. :)

Check out other Heads or Tails posts at Skittles' Place.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

14 wonderful people said...:

Misty DawnS said...

Chocolate chip cookies are my favorite! I need to quit reading these posts - y'all are giving me some major sweet-tooths!

Anonymous said...

Ooh Yum. Cheese and chocolate. Love them both - but not together. Happy Tuesday!

Hootin Anni said...

well now....chocolate covered carmels are cool and creamy!!!

Come "C" mine

Anonymous said...

Great List. I wouldn't mind any of those.

jenn said...

That second half of the list has me craving something yummy!
Have a great tuesday!

Kristi said...

I'm incredibly impressed...I could,'t come up with half of those but they are so true.

Robyn Jones said...

Great list! It took me a while to come up with mine, and it sure wasn't this long...although..I did come up with some after I posted...like computers and cell phones..

Barb said...

All this talk of food is making me hungry! Very impressive list you came up with. :)

Rebecca said...

Woah, you came up with a lot of C words!! Happy HoT!! :-)

Rambler said...

chocolate. Chocolate candy. Craving crispy, crunchy, creamy, caramel-coated, chocolate candy. Chocolate cupcakes. Chocolate cake. Chocolate cream pie. Chocolate chip cookies.


ooooh made my mouth totally watery

Natalie said...

Mmmmmmm...chocolate!

Anonymous said...

Between all the chocolate and cookies I think this HorT has put 10 pounds on my thighs!

Happy Tuesday.

Andree said...

It's amazing how many people are mentioning chocolate. I should have, it's my favorite food! But I forgot. How weird is that??

peppylady (Dora) said...

I posted a recipe using chocolate chips.