HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, January 2, 2008

2007 in Review

I saw this on An Island Life and thought it was interesting. Kailani shared her favorite and/or most popular posts for each month in 2007. Well, I started blogging in May but didn't start tracking any kind of statistics until July (not that I really had many readers before then anyway, LOL), so here are my most popular posts from July through December, not including meme or giveaway posts.

July - To My Mom

August - Fathers and Daughters

September - My two jobs

October - It's a Cyber Baby Shower!!

November - I am grateful for my children...

December - Not just another Friday

This was a lot of fun to go back and see - I'm looking forward to doing it again next year for a full 12 months worth! :)

And to pass the fun along, I'll tag Blog That Mommy, Believer in Balance, From Under the Clutter, LIVE! and In Color, and One Moms World.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

JenLive! said...

Thanks for the tag. I started my blog at the end of June. I think my first visitor came in July. It will be interesting to see the stats over that time!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tag! I just now noticed this. (I'm a little slow sometimes ;)).

It should be fun to look back. I think I started my blog in May, but I moved blogging platforms twice, so I may only have stats from September. I'll have to look.

Unknown said...

I love this tag... and i got tagged by Jen from Live and in Color so it made it's way to me too. I am glad to get this chance to read up on some of your older posts and familiarize myself with your blog better. (i will read them after i get the little one to bed tonight)

Kim @ TheBitterBall