HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #25 - Now if she could only reach the cupboards...

BeccaPuttingSilverwareAway_008

BeccaPuttingSilverwareAway_005

BeccaPuttingSilverwareAway_007

BeccaPuttingSilverwareAway_003

BeccaPuttingSilverwareAway_004

BeccaPuttingSilverwareAway_001

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

30 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Now thats what I call startin um early!!!

He is sooo cute!

Wendy said...

Bless her heart, at least she's trying to help! What a good girl you have there! :)

HartofDixie said...

What a cute little helper.
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

What a good helper you have. She always loves to help mommy. I still laugh when I think about her putting the trash bag in the can!

The problem is, when she is big enough to reach, she won't want to do it. At least that has been my experience!

XOXOX

Michelle said...

What a helpful girl!!!love it.start them early;=) happy ww
Michelle

Marie said...

what a cute kid!!!

Unknown said...

What a cute little helper!!!

Happy New Years!

Unknown said...

How cute! Happy WW!

Wendy said...

That's awesome! What a good helper:)

houseofeling said...

what a cute little helper.....

Anonymous said...

Now that is just adorable! Hmmmm...maybe I shouldn't shoo our two year old away from the dishwasher!

Amy said...

How much does she charge? Happy WW!

Jen said...

Don't you love it when they try to help. :)

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Oh my gosh, just ADORABLE!! I love how kids "helping" turns into more work for adults sometimes!

Happy New Year and WW!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Char said...

Awe...what a big helper! Love it :)

Shana said...

Hey, help IS help...lol!!! :o)

Denise said...

Starting her early! I love it! So cute!

Anonymous said...

What a BIG helper!

Siani said...

Bless her! She looks so happy to be helping Mom.

Happy New Year!

My WW pics are up at Siani's Pot-Pourri.

Jennifer said...

My youngest LOVES to help with the dishwasher, he does what Becca is doing here AND he fills up the soap & starts it when I tell him it's ready ;0) Too bad I can't get that much from his older brother LOL!
HAPPY NEW YEAR DEB!

~Amber~ said...

Adorable!!!

Dawn said...

What a cute little helper you have. Isn't it funny how they want to help so much at that age when they create more work than help (but ar darn cute and fun anyway), but when they get old enough to actually be of help they quit wanting to? It's just not fair! :-)

Unknown said...

Very nice Wordless Wednesday! I am a non procrastinator, so my Wednesday and Thursday are up! Feel free to comment on both!

Deb

http://palofmine.wordpress.com

**"Liza"** said...

awww he such a good helper..;)
Wishing you the best this New year! :)
Mine is here

Kristin said...

We have a 2-year-old who always comes running to help unload the dishwasher, too. Now, if I can only get my older kids so excited about chores. Cute pics!

JenLive! said...

Nurture that helpful spirit!
I love the shot of the drawer. How absolutely delightful!

Unknown said...

Enjoy it now, cuz it won't be long before it's not "fun" to her. :)

Anonymous said...

If only I could get my 14 year old to be so happy while doing the dishes!

BNS said...

Oh yes -- get them interested in helping right from the get-go. Very cute. Happy New Year to you and your family.

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

that is so sweet! mommy's lil helper. love the last shot of the drawer. :)

happy new year! :)