HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, January 10, 2008

I'm guest posting today!

If you would like, stop by RealLife and read my take on what it means to me to be a Work-Outside-The-Home-Mom... Thank you again to Sarah for the opportunity to post! And please check out the other posts in her series on mom profiles - The Don't-Stay-At-Home-Mom and the Work-At-Home Mom. :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

5 wonderful people said...:

Jean said...

That was a great post! Preach it Sista!

Anonymous said...

Awesome post Deb.

Anonymous said...

Loved your post (made a comment over there). Congrats on your own domain name!

Kakie said...

I LOVE the artice alot. It was very nice. As a full time working single mother who is trying to run a company on top of all that, I can appreciate every word. One of your comments made me want to share a funny article I wrote out on my blog called Soccer night - Is this schedule chaos, or comedy? One mom shares her story……

I can't wait to hear your response!

Warmest Regards,
-Kakie

bcmomtoo said...

Great job, Deb - as always.

I loved this: you do what you have to do – because it needs to get done.

That explains it all!