HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, January 14, 2008

Monday Morning Meme #2

Monday Morning Meme at writefromkaren.comKaren from WriteFromKaren has started a new meme, appropriately titled the 'Monday Morning Meme'. :)

I'm home today with a little one who threw up in the middle of the night in her bed, so am running a bit late with this. So far this morning I have watched a lot of Dora, Backyardigans, SuperWhy, and Little People... Thinking about anything other than Dora, Boots, Pablo, Tyrone, Whyatt, Maggie, Sarah Lynn or Eddie sounds great to me right about now. So here we go for this week...

January 14th Questions:

1. If you could hypnotize someone for one day, who would it be and what would you have him or her do?

I think I would have to say that I would hypnotize Ron for a day. It would have to be on a weekend so we were both home, and I would have him do - everything. All the housework that day, taking care of the kids, and a bit of pampering for yours truly. All of those are things he does somewhat regularly or on occasion anyway, but it would be nice to have a day 'off' where he took care of it all.

2. Which two singers do you believe would create horrible music together?

This isn't a question that I'm very good at answering. I guess one of the strangest combinations I could think of would be something like Willie Nelson and Gwen Stefani. That would definitely be some odd music...

3. If you woke up and saw your name on the front page of your local paper, what would you want the caption to say?

"Local woman wins millions in lottery!" What can I say - our finances are frustrating me greatly at the moment...

4. Of all the books that you have read in the past year, what was your favorite?

Hmm, of all the books I've read in the past year - all 4 or 5 of them? Definitely Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Hands down - an awesome ending to an incredible series of books. As sad as I was to see it end...

So that's it for this Monday Morning - check out other answers over at Write From Karen! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

4 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

What a horrible duet that would make, definetly a little bit of country and a little bit of rock and roll!

How cool would that be to hypnotize our husbands. Mine just realized that I must not sleep very well because I get up about two or three times a night to check on the kids, this is only after our son's had diabetes for four years. I totally agree, they can help us do all the housework on the weekend, instead of tinkering in the garage, or playing video games, while I'm folding clothes, and sweeping the floors...Great idea, Deb!

Anonymous said...

I still have never read a Harry Potter book. If I'm not familiar with the story line do I need to start with the first one?

Write From Karen said...

The first Harry Potter book is on my to be read list. I've been meaning to read them for quite some time ... this is the year to finish them all. *smile*

Willie Nelson and Gwen Stefani ... LOL. Now that would be a strange combination.

Thanks for playing Deb! I hope the wee one is feeling better!

Karen
Write From Karen

Judy said...

I hope your little one is better. It's so sad when they are sick. I remember distinctly getting VERY sick of kid shows during those times!

And, you played a lot earlier than I did :-) But, I finally got around to it.