HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Snow day + stomach flu =

Why I didn't post yesterday.

Thank goodness for mothers who are willing to stay an extra day to help out.

More later...

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

6 wonderful people said...:

Kristi said...

So you're the reason we're all sick...or is it the other way around?

Believer in Balance said...

I hope you all feel better soon!

Karen said...

Hope everyone feels better soon!

Corey~living and loving said...

oh no....I hope all is well in your household soon!
hugs!

Anonymous said...

So sorry to hear you are all not feeling well. I hope everyone feels better soon.

~Amber~ said...

Sorry you aren't feeling well! Stop by my blog when you get a minute. I left something there for you! :)