HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, January 21, 2008

Monday Morning Meme #3

Karen from WriteFromKaren has started a new meme, appropriately titled the 'Monday Morning Meme'.

So it's not quite morning anymore.... I'm running a bit behind since I've been chasing 3 wound-up kids around all day... :)

January 21st Questions:

1. What is your favorite weekend ritual?

Well, I don't know that we have any real 'rituals' since our weekends are always different, depending on plans, Ron's work hours, etc. We used to have cinnamon rolls for breakfast every Saturday morning, but now that Ron works on Saturdays we don't do that often anymore. I think probably right now it would have to be going out with Kristi on Friday nights after our kids are all in bed and getting in some 'mommy-only' shopping time, along with dessert.

2. Do you consider yourself a hopeless romantic or romantically hopeless? Why?

Maybe somewhere in between? I used to be more of a romantic, but lately am too focused on other things, unfortunately. I am a sucker for a good romantic movie or book though, and I love being surprised with romantic gestures - not that it happens very often, but it's wonderful when it does.

3. Do you consider yourself a high-maintenance, or a low-maintenance person? Why?

Wow, this is a hard one. If you asked Ron, he would say high-maintenance, I'm sure. I don't think I'm as bad as he thinks I am though.

4. If you could only eat two different types of food - one healthy, one not-so healthy - for the rest of your life, what would they be?

Pizza and salad. Specifically, pepperoni pizza with extra sauce and salad with just the right amount of ranch dressing, grated cheese and carrots, croutons, and a touch of onions to add extra taste (but no tomatoes or cucumbers). Yum.....

So that's it for this Monday Morning Afternoon - check out other answers over at Write From Karen! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Kerry said...

Good for you that you have a Fri nite ritual of getting out w/ a girlfriend! Tues are usually my girl's nite out. Those are a MUST!