HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, November 30, 2007

Aloha Friday #10

It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week... :)

So here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

What are you wearing today?

It's casual Friday here at work, so I am glad to be able to be wearing jeans (my only pair that fit unfortunately) and my favorite sweater, a cable-knit one with earthy colored stripes (greens, browns, a bit of blue, off-white). And gym shoes - although it snowed a bit this morning, so I probably should have worn boots.

Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

8 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Don't hate me but I'm wearing shorts and a tank top. It's currently in the upper 70s here.

Unknown said...

It's supposed to storm today, and very overcast. I've got a light jacket on, jeans, and I'm not wearing my flip flops today!

~Christine
www.arewethereyetmom.com

SusieJ said...

Jeans, angora wool sweeter, black stripped t-shirt and my rees! Oh, and my hat.

Southern Mom said...

Jeans and Tshirt with Sandles. Also casual day for me and temps close to 70.

Summer said...

Jeans and a Tee

Anonymous said...

Oh no, do I have to say?? OK,ok, I'm wearing sweats and a T-shirt. Actually, I haven't even combed my hair yet. But that's more info than you asked for. :) BTW, I think Kailani's bragging. :) But ya gotta love her!!

Cathi said...

I wore jeans, a white tee, a pink hoodie, ankle socks and my khaki crocs. My toes got wet while I was running errands in the rain.

Memarie Lane said...

Khakis and a flannel shirt. I never really left the nineties. :P