HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, November 2, 2007

Aloha Friday #6


It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week. :)

Running (quite) a bit late today, but here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

What is your favorite kind of sandwich?

My favorite kind of sandwich is turkey and ham on wheat bread (or a bagel if I can get one) with mayonnaise. It's a simple kind of sandwich, but I'm not big on veggies or lots of extras.

Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

11 wonderful people said...:

Cathi said...

My favorite sandwich is egg salad on toasted sour dough bread. I just take 2 hard boiled eggs and mix them with mayo and salt and pepper. My husband prefers miracle whip with a bit of mustard and no salt or pepper. Hmmm, I think that will be our dinner tonight!!

Cecily R said...

Hmmmm. Sandwiches. I frankly would take almost anything that I didn't have make myself right now, so yours sounds divine!

Anonymous said...

I love a tuna melt. With lots of real cheddar!

Melli said...

My absolute favorite sandwich of all time comes from Hamburger Hamlet and it's called The Morgan. It's sliced roasted turkey breast, avocado, sauteed mushrooms and special mayonnaise on grilled sourdough bread! YUMMMMMMMMM!

Luckily, Hamburger Hamlet is quite a distance from me -- like in the next state and I don't get them often!!!

Ane said...

My favorite sandwiich is called "The Bobbie"- It's from a sub shop called, Capriotti's..it has Roasted Turkey, Cranberry Sauce, Stuffing and Mayo..yummmmmmmyy!!!! I love it!!

Thanks for your comments on my blog!! I love your blog--especially your header, soo cute and creative!!

Anonymous said...

Egg salad and cheddar cheese on a Dutch crunch roll with Dijon mustard. Yum!!!

Have you submitted a post for the November 5, 2007, Carnival of Family Life? Submit your post at the Carnival's new home, Colloquium! (http://www.jhsiess.com)

Anonymous said...

My favorite sandwhich would be roast beef, with Horseradish Cheddar cheese and avocado on Rye bread with lots of mustard and mayo. Mmmmmm....I think I'll make one for lunch tomorrow!!
Fun question.

Memarie Lane said...

Great question! I loooove a good sandwich. I guess my favorite would be one of those heavy duty black angus or corned beef ones from Quizno's with like eight pounds of meet, two of cheese, and every vegetable in creation piled on top. OMG I'm hungry!

Heart of Rachel said...

My favorite is a clubhouse sandwich.kysfyc

Anonymous said...

I would have to say a good turkey sandwich!!

Anonymous said...

It would have to be a club sandwich. I love the bacon in it! Yum!