HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A quiet interruption to a busy weekend...

Holiday, shopping, company, church, and soon to be a birthday party - it's been a very crazy busy weekend! We're leaving in about 15 minutes to head out to Hannah's birthday party that we're having at a jumping, bouncing game type of place - thankfully not at my house because it is trashed from having 3 extra adults and 2 extra kids here for the past 24 hours. We've had a lot of fun though - learning a new game called 'Set', baking brownies and molasses cookies, and visiting while the kids played in the basement playroom.

My mom and brother thought Hannah's party was yesterday so arrived just about an hour after Mary and her kids did. They all spent the night and my mom and Donnie will head out back home when we leave for the party. The kids will be too busy bouncing and playing to miss them.

So just a quick update and I'll hopefully have time (and energy!) to post more later, complete with pictures...

So stand by! :)

8:45 pm - So I thought 190 unread posts was bad when I went to Mary's in October... It's going to take me forever to get through the 369 waiting in my reader right now! It's intimidating just to look at that number, LOL. But I'll get there! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Jean said...

Im right there with ya. I thought surely no one would post to much this weekend. Yikes!

KC said...

LOL your a better blogger friend then I am. I didn't have time to read much this week my family visiting so when I got too far behind I would make all as read and I'm starting fresh with people who wrote things to day.. then I'll skim the blog post I miss when each of the people have a new post.. there is no way I could get though 300 post.

Hope the party went well.. Happy birthday Hannah

Karen said...

Just start with Pediascribe. You know you want to! ;) Actually, NaMoBloMo is almost over and then I might take a little break.