HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Well at least something's decorated!

So we have a grand total of zero holidays decorations up around the house so far, but I did talk Ron into making a cool new holiday header for my blog - and I love it! :) I played around with the colors a bit too - and I think that Mom of 3 Girls is now properly in the holiday spirit...

It's time to Deck The Blogs if you have one (and you can still participate even if you don't) - why don't you play along? :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

7 wonderful people said...:

TheyDHD said...

The header is adorable! Did you know you can match that outline to your background color and make it invisibibble? (just a friendly tip)

Found you through the un-contest. Good luck! :D

Wendy said...

aww! Your new header is adorable!!

Anonymous said...

Fantastic Header!
I haven't done a thing in my house either.

MomOf4 said...

I love your new look! Very festive!

Anonymous said...

That header is awesome! I love it!

Karen said...

I'm in agreement. I love the new header too! It's very festive here.
House decorations are overrated. They just collect dust. Decorate your blog and be done with it this year! ;)

Memarie Lane said...

My blog has been decorated since the day befor eThanksgiving, but there's not a single festive item up in my house yet. Sad! Thanks for participating.