HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Saturday, November 17, 2007

Saturday morning musings...

My little mimic (aka Becca) is standing in the living room with Hannah's brush, brushing her hair (the little that she has so far anyway) and saying 'ow!' over and over again...

Hmm, guess whose hair I just finished doing? Here's a hint - it's my 4-year-old who shrieks 'OWWWW!' anytime the brush even gets near her hair...

Ok - I'm off to go and run Hannah over to a birthday party that I just found the invitation for in her backpack an hour ago - I have no idea how long it's been in there, but it can't have been more than a day or two since I last looked. And I thought I was doing Hannah's invitations at the last minute, a week in advance!

And a little one-year-old is pulling at my shirt now, wanting me to tickle her. Bye! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Corey~living and loving said...

tee hee...gotta love a little mimic. :) so funny! Hopefully she'll have a tougher scalp than sister when her hair comes in. :)