HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, November 2, 2007

What do you get when you combine a mermaid and a butterfly?

This:


Plus this:


Equals this:



Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

10 wonderful people said...:

She Rose Up said...

Your girls are so precious! I love their costumes! Very ladylike & sweet!

I have been meaning to pop over & had a few minutes while waiting for my husband to get off work tonight...I like your site, I will be back!

Maria

Corey~living and loving said...

This gave me a HUGE smile Deb! Thanks!

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

awwwwwwww too cute!

Wendy said...

That is so awesome:)

The Edwards said...

Your girls are so PRECIOUS! Thanks YOU for sharing! Blessing to you...

Karen said...

Hmm....I've heard of flying fish, but never flying mermaids. :) Very cute!

~Amber~ said...

LOL!!! Cute!

Anonymous said...

Cute!
I hope Hannah and Becca get better soon. Poor girls. I hope Abby doesn't get the bug.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Shana said...

She may grow up to be a "person that studies genes" (I have no idea how to spell that word...lol), since she likes to cross breed different animals. (but is a mermaid an animal? LOL?)

Ok enough being silly...Your girls looked so very cute for Halloween.