HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Aloha Friday #9

It's Friday again! My favorite day of the week - especially today since I have the day off and I'll be spending it having fun with my friend Kristi and then with my kids later on. :)

So here's my question for this week's Aloha Friday:

What time did you get up this (Friday) morning?

I will be getting up in exactly 4 hours, which is 3:15am Eastern time. And then I will be heading to Kristi's house and from there to Kohl's, Toys-R-Us, Target, Menards, the mall and wherever else we end up. And then I'm coming home to take a nap. :)

Head on over to Kailani's to join in on the Aloha Friday fun!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

16 wonderful people said...:

Heart of Rachel said...

I woke up at 9 a.m. today. I already knew classes will be suspended today because I heard on the news last night that it was Typhoon Signal. No. 1 in our area. I normally wake up at 4 a.m. when my son has classes but this time, I had the liberty of staying in bed longer.

Charlotte atb@lifesacharm.net said...

we got up really late eventhough we got lots of stuffs to do ... decorating and reorganizing the house!

Momma Bean said...

I got up at 6:00 a.m. this morning and I thought about venturing out. But by now I'm late to the game!

Good luck out there and stay warm!

Unknown said...

Oh, this is a fun one for me. I haven't gone to bed yet. Yep, I'm a night owl. My hours are pretty much the same as Charlotte's. *lol*

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

Fairly new to your blog, but this is a fun question. I got up at 6:48 am. No desire to fight the crowds early this morning. I was awoken by my 5 year old son who crawled into bed with me and snuggled until 7:15am. Good morning! : )

My hubby on the other hand, was up around 3am. Not to shop of course, but to hunt. That's more dedication than I'd ever have. Then again, he gets to be ALONE in the woods for many hours. Maybe he does have the right idea?! LOL!

Karen said...

I woke up with the alarm at 7:01. Then woke up with every snooze alarm (7:11, 7:21, 7:31, 7:41, 7:51, 8:01) until I finally rolled out of bed at 8:05.
No Black Friday shopping for me.

Anonymous said...

I woke up exactly 9 minutes ago.

Memarie Lane said...

I was up around 6, to make sure my husband was up in time to go to work.

Cathi said...

This morning I didn't get up until 6am.

Audra Marie said...

I woke up when my alarm went off at 7:00 thanks to my son (4) fiddling with the alarm clock yesterday. :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I guess it was about 8:00 a.m. It would have been later were it not for a couple of rambunctious "boys" in the family room talking loudly and laughing at something on tv (probably Family Guy or some Comedy Central program). I was off to water aerobics at 9:30 a.m.

My question is posted. Stop by!

And thanks for the shout-out for the Carnival of Family Life in the sidebar. The Carnival is going to be the FEATURED CARNIVAL at blogcarnival.com on Wed., November 28! :-)

bcmomtoo said...

You are officially crazy!

I got up a little after 7 - that was sleeping in for me. I went for my normal walk while my husband and son went off to Wal-mart and bought a DVD player and some movies. It wasn't busy at all by that time.

Anonymous said...

good grief! I woke up at the same time as you, but not by choice. :P The baby got up then and decided to play for a while. We went back to sleep around 5 and then the other one got up at 6!

Donetta said...

I basked until 8 am with my hubby by my side and the kids on the foot of the bed giggling.

Anonymous said...

If I went to a black Friday sale at midnight, does that count? Yes, I'm crazy! Especially since I had to work in the morning.

Kelly said...

I got up at 4 and left the house at 4:30. I got home at 8:30 and took a much needed nap with my son.