HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #19 - Apparently it's not just a cat condo...

BeccaSittingInIsland_002

One quick word - look here if you didn't see the first picture and then this one will make sense! :)

Check out more Wordless Wednesday here and here!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

42 wonderful people said...:

BeccA's Buzz said...

Too funny! Just like cats, kids love boxes that gifts come in too, I could see how they might like other things the kitties like as well.
I'll have mine up a little later...you know, on WEDNESDAY LOL

Anonymous said...

How funny~& CUTE!!

Disney for Boys said...

Ha ha last weeks was cute but this is so much cuter!

Anonymous said...

That's funny. The cat fit in there better though!!

Jenn in Holland said...

hahahahaha! Hey, if I fit, I might just make myself comfy too.

Anonymous said...

LOL--I remember the cat condo picture so this is hilarious!! Have a great Wednesday and Thanksgiving.

SandyCarlson said...

What a doll! Looks like he knows what's important--rest and refreshment!

Anonymous said...

Great shot. Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! Kids and pets make such great subjects!

Shelia said...

That's what you call "stylized" drinking, lol. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

So cute...I love multi-purpose furniture!

jennwa said...

I am new to your blog. That is such a cute pictures. I love when my kids so silly things that make me laugh.

Shana said...

This must me the hot spot at your house...lol!

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

how cute - my sons love getting into tight spaces too -

eastcoastlife said...

haha... how cute! I bought many toys for my son but he loves playing with boxes and my cooking utensils and hiding in cupboards.

Karen said...

Well, what do you expect? She's locked out of the two side cupboards. She needs to go somewhere! ;)

Aldon Hynes said...

Maybe she's just pretending she's a kitty cat.

Neila said...

Too cute! What a great hiding place!! :-)

Angela said...

Kids fit in the darnedest places!! Of course I use this to my advantage by making them fetch stuff under the couches, beds etc.

bcmomtoo said...

I love those little bare feet! I miss little bare feet. Everyone here has big feet now.

Andree said...

I remembered the kitty condo! If I were your baby, I'd love to hang out in there, too!

Lori said...

LOL...nope, someone doesnt quite fit like the kitties do;) Happy WW.

Anonymous said...

hi deb! i'm new to your blog and i'm loving it! so i'm linking you to mine, if you don't mind.
Florence from the Philippines

Unknown said...

Great WW Photo! Find a spot whereever you can...

My WW post featured actor killed off this week on The Unit television show. Don't tell anyone, but, I cried at the end (sigh).

peace, Villager

Anonymous said...

He's probably wondering why it doesn't seem as comfortable to him. hee hee

The Edwards said...

How cute!

Anonymous said...

eh - kids, cats - what's the diff? LOL

Thanks for visiting! Happy Thanksgiving :)

Becky @ BoysRuleMyLife said...

What a copy cat! :)

Happy Thanksgiving! Great WW!

Becky @ Boys Rule My Life

Bethany said...

My goodness! That is too cute! My kiddos always enjoy crawling into small spaces.

Hope he didn't get stuck!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

LOL! Someone's taking a pit stop before zooming off again. I like how she has her sippy cup - multi-tasking at such a young age. Atta girl!

Anonymous said...

hahaha thats great!!

Believer in Balance said...

Too funny! My baby crawls in the cupboard too!

Rambler said...

Looks like he is all set to enter his office :)

la bellina mammina said...

How sweet is that!

Courtney said...

She is too cute.

A Free Man said...

Squeezing into tight spaces. Funny photo - thanks for sharing it!

jams o donnell said...

Haha, It's nice to know that the space can be used for more than one purpose! A belated happy WW

Thea @ It's Me Vs. Me said...

That's too funny!!

Diana said...

Not to be outdone by a cat!! Too cute!

Sandee said...

Yep, he saw the kitties doing that so he thought he would too. Cute as heck. Have a great WW. :)

Anonymous said...

So cute! It reminded me of the time when my son was younger. He enjoyed going inside tight places.

Siani said...

Aw bless - very cute! Thanks for visiting my WW. Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!