HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Throwback Thursday #16 - Baby gear, 70's style



I've been looking through a lot of the slides that my parents took when they were first married and when my brother and I were very little. I scanned a bunch several years ago and recently brought home another couple of carousels of slides to look through and scan. I'm amazed at how much baby gear has changed since I was a baby - here's a look at what I'm sure were 'hot, new styles' back then.

Stroller:
mommy grandma and me

mommy and me in stroller

Infant bathtub:
me in my bath

Crib bumber and mobile:
me in my crib

Ride-on toys:
me on giraffe

me on scooter

Boots:
me in ski boots

Wait a minute, there's something wrong with that last one... :)


Check out more Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blues Girls!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

6 wonderful people said...:

Laura Marchant said...

I love old pictures like that. I love the way people dressed. Although I had to take a look again at that stroller.

Raggedy said...

That was wonderful!
I would love to see old slides that my parents took of us back in the day.
Terrific Thursday Thirteen!
My TT is posted.
Have a wonderful day!
Happy TT'ing!
*^_^
(=':'=)
(")_ (")Š
Raggedy

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

those are great! i love seeing pics like that.
and i think i had that ride-on giraffe! it's adorable. :) i'd love to find one for my kids today.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Isn't funny how things have changed so much. Can you image if we had to use that stuff for our kids. Those are cute pictures.

Anonymous said...

OMG! How were you even able to balance in the last one?

Karen said...

Oh my gosh! That's the same stroller I had as a kid. I'm telling you, kids nowadays have it too soft!