HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, November 30, 2007

NaBloPoMo is over...


This is it - my last official post of November (probably not the last one I'll post today though).

I did it! :)

It's strange how stressful it was to make sure that I posted every day, when I generally do so anyway. Somehow having the added requirement of 'having' to really was more than I thought it would be. I'm proud to say that I accomplished it but also glad that it's over and I can go back to 'usually' posting every day!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

4 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

anne at annenahm.com

Be Inspired Always said...

Congrats, you did it :)




Jillian

PinksandBluesGirls said...

Great job, Deb! We didn't post every day, so I guess we're NaBloPoMo rejects. And there are three of us - we couldn't even pull off 10 posts each!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Karen said...

I did it too!! Yippie! It was fun! I'm in for next year!