HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Becca the Builder

Taking time off from exploring, our hero next turns to single-handedly constructing a skyscraper.

Can we build it? Yes we can! :)

BeccaBlockBuilder_002

Getting started...

BeccaBlockBuilder_003

Higher and higher...

BeccaBlockBuilder_004

All construction materials must be perfectly placed, all facing in the same direction...

BeccaBlockBuilder_007

And this one goes just so...

BeccaBlockBuilder_009

Look at this amazing piece of architecture!

BeccaBlockBuilder_006

They're mine, I tell you - all mine!

BeccaBlockBuilder_012

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

2 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

She can build it!! You go Becca!! How long can the blocks keep her busy/entertained? She actually got it going pretty high there! She is such a cutie pie. I bet she just wants to do everything herself, Miss. Independent! Thanks for sharing this with me tonight, made me laugh.
XOXO

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my...what a great builder she is. That is so very cute. Look at her go! :) Thank you for the smile. I really needed it.