HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Throwback Thursday #14 - Halloween way back...



Here's a few pictures I dug up of me dressed up for Halloween when I was a kid!

The witch costume that my mom made (complete with store-bought plastic mask, of course) along with my sidekick, Chewbacca (otherwise known as my little brother):


The next year, my mom made the same costume in white and substituted a halo and wings for the black hat and broomstick - from witch to angel!


This apparently was my idea of a gypsy costume - don't ask me why I thought a rainbow shirt fit in with this one...


And here are the pumpkins we carved that year - mine was a punk rocker:



Check out more Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blues Girls!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

6 wonderful people said...:

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

LMAO too funny - my friends and I were just talking about that rainbow shirt the other day - how the rainbow went up one sleeve and down the other. Your brother's costume cracks me up - I remember those plastic costumes that were usually ripped to shreds by the time you finished ToT.

KC said...

Those are great.. I saw your angel costume and remembered that one year I went as an angel also, I had forgot about that..
Great Throwback.
OH yeah loved the punk rock pumpkin.

Anonymous said...

Oh, what fun!! You had such great costumes!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Andrea said...

hee hee...thos are some great costumes! Love the Gypsy one! :)

Barbara said...

Love the costumes you had! Going as a witch one year and as an angel the next year is too funny. Happy ThTh.

Sleeping Beauty said...

Ha, love the gypsy outfit!