HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Some holiday award-ness

Being that today is Thanksgiving, I thought that it was the perfect time to give thanks for the many wonderful blogging friends I've met over the past several months. I've been very remiss in acknowledging some awards lately, so I wanted to take this opportunity to accept them and pass them along for a little Thanksgiving treat to some other awesome bloggers as well.

I don't think I've missed or forgotten any of these, but if I have - I'm sorry!

First of all, I was awarded the 'Excellent Blog' award by Momma Bean - thank you so much! And if you haven't checked out her blog, you should because it's excellent as well and she's got a couple of the cutest little Beans over there. And if anyone knows how to get the graphic for this one to do that cool animated blinking thing that it does over on her site, let me know, ok? :) I'd like to pass this along to some blogs that I think are excellent - there are so many that I love, but I'd like to give this one to Mama Pajama, One Mom's World, and Any Apples.

I have received 2 awards from Anna at Beth & Cory's Mom! Anna is a wonderful blogging friend and I enjoy reading about her teenagers - I'll be there soon enough! :) First of all, she has given me the Colors of Friendship award. I feel honored to be considered her friend and want to pass this right back to her along with some of my blogging friends as well, Bridget from ...And Miles to Go Before We Sleep, Christine from Are We There Yet?, Barb from Skittles' Place, and Karen from Surviving Motherhood.

Anna has also given me another friendship award! And I also received the same award from Bridget at ...And Miles to Go Before We Sleep as well! I feel truly blessed with all of the friends I've made and continue to make out in the blogosphere. You all are wonderful! I have so many blogging friends I'd like to pass this to and don't want to leave anyone out - if you're reading this, consider it yours! :)


My friend Michelle from In The Life Of A Child has given me this next award, "for her unfailing thoughtfulness of others". I hardly know what to say because I find that her blog lifts me up so much and her wonderful humor never fails to make me laugh when I need it. thank you! So I would give this right back to her, but also want to pass it to a couple of other blogs that have given me a lift when I've needed it, Sarah from Real Life, Joyful Days, and Lynnae at From Under The Clutter.

Thank you and I hope that everyone is having a truly wonderful Thanksgiving!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

6 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Awwww...Thank you Deb, you are a fabulous friend.

bcmomtoo said...

Blogging friends and awards from blogging friends are definitely something to be thankful for!

If you want the animated Excellent Blog award, just come grab it off my sidebar. It's a different image. Somehow this one got saved differently somewhere along the line.

Mom Knows Everything said...

I hope you and your family had a great Thanksgiving!

Anonymous said...

Thank you! And you are very deserving of all these awards!

Corey~living and loving said...

Congrats....and well deserved. :)

Real Life Sarah said...

Thanks so much, Deb! Blogging friends are REAL! You deserve all these awards and more!