HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Sunday, November 25, 2007

A few more fall-ish photos

I finally got the rest of our photos uploaded from leaf-raking last weekend, so thought I'd share some of my favorites.

Here are Abby and Becca carrying handfuls of leaves over to put into the yard waste toter:

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_026

Ron took a turn with the leaf pile, but his 'jump' was more like a 'slide into home base'...

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_023

Abby and Hannah did rake some leaves - pretty much putting the pile back together for more jumping fun.

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_022

It's raining... leaves? :)

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_021

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_019

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_020

For this one, I guess I should call myself - Mom of 3 Girls... in a leaf pile.

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_017

On your mark, get set, jump!

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_013

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_006

GirlsPlayingInLeavesInFrontYard_003

Right now I'm just hoping that we'll have a chance to rake up the rest of the yard before the serious snow hits... :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

8 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Looking at these photos brought me SO much joy! Looks like a great time!

Unknown said...

That looked like a lot of fun! My three love jumping in leaves!! And boy do we have a lot of leaves!!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks like they all had a blast, playing in the leaf pile.
Cute photos.

Anonymous said...

Can I play? LOL Looks like ya'll had a ton of fun!

Corey~living and loving said...

just the type of post I love. wonderful. Love the pics. Wish I was there.

Karen said...

I love the three girls in the leaf pile. Love that Becca is looking to the older girls. Sort of a "how am I supposed to act in this situation" glance. :)

Anonymous said...

LOVE these photos, Deb! Looks like the girls had a blast - leaf piles are just the best!

bcmomtoo said...

I love these pictures. It looks like everybody had a lot of fun - and 'worked' hard, too.