HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, November 5, 2007

Heads or Tails #12 - Vote


This week's word is vote. And I hope that everyone will head out to their local polls and do so tomorrow. I plan to, if I can find the time. You see, I will be somewhat busy tomorrow, since along with being Election Day here in the U.S., it also happens to be my birthday.

Ah yes, every few years my birthday hits on the first Tuesday in November, and people all over this country celebrate by going out and voting. :) Thrilling, I tell ya. I don't believe that a presidential election has fallen on my birthday although if Ron were awake, I'm sure he could figure out if one ever will. I voted in my first presidential election just 2 days after I turned 18, in 1988.

So help celebrate my birthday tomorrow and go vote! :)


Check out other Heads or Tails posts at Skittles' Place.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

14 wonderful people said...:

Corey~living and loving said...

Well happy birthday tomorrow! :)

♥.Trish.♥ Drumboys said...

Happy birthday tomorrow and may the day bring many happy memories.
We had election day on my 21st Birthday (party day) in Australia ... It was fancy dress the youth leader came dressed with poster of new Prime Minister (as a mask)

Bloggers said...

Have a great birthday!!

Hootin Anni said...

Well, I'll stop right here and wish you a happy birthday----------TOMORROW!!!

Happy day to you. MY "V" is posted, drop by if you can find time!! I would love to have you visit.

Dallas Meow said...

Happy Birthday

Kids always also ask if I remember WHO I first voted for -

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY and Happy Voting Day!!

Anonymous said...

Vappy Virthday :) Yay for voting!!

Jen@BigBinder said...

I would have been very jealous of you 'back then' as I was crushed that I missed being old enough to vote in the 1988 election by 4 days.
I'm over it now though, so I will wish you a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, enjoy your meal at Logans, we had a gift card for there a while ago and it was a fun place to eat. Oh, and I am voting today too :)

Linda said...

Happy Birthday!!!!

bcmomtoo said...

Happy Birthday!

That's cool that you got to vote two days after turning 18. My daughter will be 18 in September, so she'll be old enough to vote. I have a hard time believing she can be that old. Already.

Rambler said...

Happy birthday..
and btw where is the cake ... :)

Misty DawnS said...

Sending you huge, wonderful happy birthday wishes! I hope you have a fabulous day!

bundle-o-contradictions said...

Happy votey birthday Thursday! :)

Andree said...

We had nothing to vote on; but town meeting is in March, so my turn will come. Happy happy birthday!!