HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Friday, September 28, 2007

Aloha Friday #1


Kailani has started a fun new meme - it's Aloha Friday!

"Aloha Friday is a very popular term used in Hawaii. It’s basically a day where we take it easy and look forward to the upcoming weekend - kind of like T.G.I.F. In keeping with this idea, I thought I would have an Aloha Friday on my blog as well. No long posts, no deep soul searching revelations . . . just a little fun.

To accomplish this, I’ll be posting a simple question or topic of conversation and then opening up the comments to you. If you’d like to join me, just post something on your blog with your own question... Then we can all go around and visit each other. Simple, huh? (BTW, you can still answer the question even if you’re not participating.)"

So here's my question for this first Aloha Friday post - answer it in the comments if you wish!

Did you play a sport in high school? If so, which one? And if not, do you wish you had?

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

10 wonderful people said...:

Heart of Rachel said...

No, I was never the sporty type but it would have been nice if I was able to play soccer.

Anonymous said...

I played tennis. It was really fun b/c we were able to miss school of Fridays a lot....but I'm also glad I did it b/c tennis is something I can play with my husband now.

Sunny said...

I played tennis in the fall, swimming in the winter, and ran track in the spring. I was a total jock...if they had more organized sports for adults, I might be in shape now!

Anonymous said...

I swam, ran cross country/track and played field hockey in high school. I have always loved sports and loved being part of a team.

Jane, Pinks & Blues

la bellina mammina said...

I was the biggest tomboy in school and played basketball, soccer and beach volleyball on Sundays.

Anonymous said...

I played point guard on the girls basketball team. I love basketball!

Anonymous said...

No, I didn't play any sports and probably wouldn't if I had the chance to go back again. I'm just not a sports playing kind of girl. You get too hot and sweaty! hee hee

Thanks for playing along!

Jessie said...

I am so 'flicted. I could never play sports at all. My five year old laughs at me when I try to play with him now. I did cheer in middle school, but it was a rinky dink private school where you didn't need talent, you just had to be a girl.

Anonymous said...

I was homeschooled, but I played on a soccer team (terribly) and did karate. I was WAY better at karate than soccer!

Cathi said...

I didn't play a sport. Girl’s playing sports back in the early 1970’s was not as popular as it is now. I did dance though. Dance wasn’t offered in school so I took dance lessons until I was 17 years old at a studio.