HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #10 - Reflections



See more Wordless Wednesday here and here!


Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

47 wonderful people said...:

Deb said...

This was mainly an accident - I was outside trying to take a picture of our kitty sitting on the back of the recliner inside the house... It turned out very cool actually though! :)

Crystal said...

What a clever picture. I love it!

FRIDAY'S CHILD said...

That is a wonderful accident. Sometimes things you least expect comes out to be beautiful.
Mine is up too.

Anonymous said...

fun shot!

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

very cool. :)

happy ww!

amy

eastcoastlife said...

Yes, cool picture! Kitty is enjoying a quiet moment by itself when Mommy strikes. hehe....

Sandee said...

I see the kitty too. What a great shot. Have a great WW. :)

Melissa said...

Great picture!

Raquel said...

I see the cat in there. Perfect shot...

Mine is up in Photographic Memories.

Joyismygoal said...

Can kitty come out and play?

Lori said...

Out the front porch window??? Great shot:)

Joyful Days said...

I see that kitty!! Very neat photo.

Anonymous said...

Wow - very clever and cool shot!

SandyCarlson said...

This is a great image. Kind of makes me think of the loneliness of the end of summer and back to school and all that. Those days when you just don't know if it'll rain.

Thanks for stopping by Writing in Faith.

Anonymous said...

Love the shot. Pretty cool. Happy WW!!!

Angela said...

I finally see the kitty! Cool pic.

Rayne said...

Excellent photo. I wonder what he is looking at so intently.

Anonymous said...

that is a neat picture...

Anonymous said...

Cute cat there! :) Nice shot!
Mine's up too!

Patois42 said...

Oh, I love it! And don't say it was an accident! It looks so by design.

Anonymous said...

I love pictures through screens..funny I know. Thid did turn out great!

Anonymous said...

Oh this is neat. My more clever shots are total accidents.

Anonymous said...

Clever, and cute!

Stine said...

Very cool indeed!

Shosh said...

That is very clever picture. I like it.

Andree said...

it's like an optical illusion, because i thought it was you inside looking out. i had to readjust my eyes and figure it out!

Carey said...

very cool. i didnt see the cat at first. great pic.

Mommy Lutchi said...

nice one! happy WW

Mine is up now at The FourSeasons of My Life hope you can visit me .

Siani said...

Great pic, accident or not. The cat has such a look of concentration on his/her face.

Country Dawn said...

I see that cute kitty face! Mrow!

Anonymous said...

wow that is pretty cool.....

Anonymous said...

Gotta love the accident pictures!! Great shot!! Happy WW!

Homemom3 said...

hehe I spotted the kitty right away, my daughter spotted the houses. I had to point out the cat, she pointed out the couch. Happy WW!

Believer in Balance said...

You captured a great moment!

Christina said...

Wow, that is really neat!!

Dawn said...

Very interesting! Sometimes accidents turn out great!

Anonymous said...

Very nice! Never would have known it was an accidental shot if you hadn't pointed that out.

Katja said...

It's a cool photo!
I broke my foot last week, so I haven't been taking many new photos this week, so I had to post a fashion photo. But I'm hoping to take some photos for the next Wednesday..
Have a great day!

Beckaboo said...

I love those kinds of photos!!
Very cool!

(HOLY COW! I have to put a lot of letters in for your "word verification". Crazy!!)

Quiskaeya said...

Even on accident the pic is still cool!

Shana said...

It took me a second to figure out which side of the window you were on. Great shot. Happy WW!!!

Dainon. said...

It's like a Where's Waldo of cats. I nearly missed him staring there.

Minnesota Momma said...

Cool! That is really neat! I love when those "accidents" happen!

Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

Cute kitty.

Anonymous said...

I totally didn't see the cat until I saw that you had put this in your amazing animals category. How cute!

Neila said...

What a perfect window seat! Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

That is a very cool shoT!

Happy WW!