HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, September 17, 2007

Monday Madness #4 - Challenges and excitement

Here are my answers to this week's questions! No specific theme, so you get what you get... :)

1. What was your biggest challenge this past week? Probably trying to keep everything straight in terms of what was scheduled and needed for the girls' school stuff and activities. Just getting into the swing of the school year, really. I need to find a good way to track what needs to happen when and what I have to do for home, the kids and at work. I wish I could afford to get a PDA, but good old-fashioned paper should work just fine too.

2. What was your biggest accomplishment this past week? Managing to get through Tuesday and Saturday with no massive problems in terms of scheduling. Everyone made it to everything that they needed to and we really had no big issues or meltdowns. I know that isn't a lot of detail and probably makes no sense to most people, but I'm writing this mostly for myself and I know what I mean. (usually, anyway!)

3. What was the most exciting thing that happened in your life this past week? Watching Abby's soccer team win a game for the first time this season - and the first time Abby's been on a team that won a game, period. She was so thrilled! Watching the game in general was exciting - the teams were very evenly matched which it made it a lot of fun.

4. What one thing made you the happiest this past week? I'm always the happiest on the weekends when I get to spend the whole days with my kids. No matter whether they're bored, grumpy, frustrating, tired or having fun, thrilled and excited - I'm happy just to be with them. Period.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

3 wonderful people said...:

Cindy Swanson said...

Welcome to Monday Madness! I try to participate most Mondays. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Hello,
I agree with item 4...spending time with the kids is the happiest

Have a great week..

Anonymous said...

Hi there! Nice post. I found you through a link on the BlogRush Widget on another mom site I visit. It is nice to find you!

Have a great week-

Erin
www.ExpectingExecutive.com
Helping Women Manage Life's Details