HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Monday, September 24, 2007

Two great carnivals to check out this week

Just a quick note to let you all know that two of my posts are included in carnivals this week!

Head on over to From Under the Clutter to read all of the great posts at the Carnival of Mothers and Daughters! My post on Taking Sides is included as well - many thanks to Lynnae for hosting!

And check out this week's Carnival of Family Life, hosted at Mom on Wheels to read an amazing assortment of wonderful posts on topics from family and kids to recipes, tv, fatherhood and 'Going Green'. My post, Only 40 days until Halloween... is included. Thank you to Terry for hosting this week!

Happy reading! :)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun! I'm looking on catching up with some reading this evening!