HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Throwback Thursday #7 - Look-alikes


You know how when you have a baby, the inevitable question comes soon after, "Who does he/she look like?" We answered this question for Abby when she was a toddler and Ron came across this photo of his mother at about the same age:

And here is a photo of Abby at 20 months old:


She has my eyes, but pretty much everything else is a 'mini-me' of Ron's mom!

There's no question either of who Becca resembles. Check out these pictures of Ron as a toddler:

Looks familiar, right? Something like this:


Hannah's a bit more of a question mark. Some people think she looks like Ron. I think she maybe resembles my mom a bit. She seems to have Ron's eyes for sure. What do you think?

Here's Hannah at about 20 months:


And my mom at about the same age:

It's hard to say. One thing's for sure though - none of my kids overly resembles me!


(With my grandparents a few years before they died)

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

15 wonderful people said...:

Lori said...

What beautiful pics...great list:) Happy TT.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those photos are amazing!!

Anonymous said...

Hannh looks like an even mix of everybody. I ought to get all my family baby pics out and compare.
Those pics of Abby and her grandma and Becca and Ron are so neat. It's amazing how close the resemblance is.

~Amber~ said...

Oh my gosh! Abby does look just like Ron's mom!!! And yeah, Becca is the spitting image of Ron and Hannah looks like a mix of Ron and your mom when she was a baby, but now I think she looks like you and Ron mixed.

Victoria is the spitting image of Andrew's mom as well. She is bringing a pic over with her next month of when she was a baby and I will post it! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, I think Becca looks JUST LIKE your mom, actually. LOL

My sons both take after their dad for his eyes and all three have my nose - poor things. LOL

My daughter is a complete anomaly.

Stephanie Wilson she/her @babysteph said...

Great pics- old & new!!

Steph

Shana said...

WOW! I see the resemblances. Great TT this week. :o)

Anonymous said...

wow--what a striking resemblance!! Aren't genetics amazing?! My kids look nothing alike and then sometimes I can't tell them apart.

Anonymous said...

I think you've nailed the resemblances. I love the family photos.

Anonymous said...

Becca definitely looks alot like your mom. Its so fun seeing who our kids look like.

Great photos.

Anonymous said...

Wow, these are uncanny! Great pictures!

Happy TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Anonymous said...

You really did your homework for this TT. The pictures and similarities are great! Blessings!

Anonymous said...

I love this post! What a cool idea. I'm adopted, so I'm always trying to find ways my son looks like me. He definitely looks like both of us though...Great post!

Wendy said...

Wow, Becca really does look like your husband. And I think Hannah has your mother's eyes. Great pictures!

Donetta said...

Wonderful how they hold the traits. My children both being adopted look so much like us it is amazing. My daughter like me and my son like his father.
Come Visit me I have something for you . You make me smile.