HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Wordless Wednesday #8 - Why I'm glad school's starting!



Check out more Wordless Wednesday!
And even more at 5 Minutes for Mom!


Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

43 wonderful people said...:

Deb said...

No more zoning out in front of the television! Not that they did a log of that, but still...

Note Hannah's thumb and belly-button 'position', LOL.

Deb said...

Uh - meant 'lot', not 'log' - must be the sugar high from my vending-machine lunch... ;)

SandyCarlson said...

Toooooo funny! I hear ya on this one. September comes at the exact right moment....

Anonymous said...

LOL--I don't know, that looks pretty inviting to me :)

Raquel said...

He-he...funny. Vacation is over girls, do your assignments now.

Happy WW!

Photographic Memories

Shaz said...

Awww bless they look tired. I love it whehn school starts & we all get back into a routine, even if it is a hectic one! Happy WW x x

Anonymous said...

Yeah... they're looking like that around my house too. Tomorrow's the big day for us here! yay!

Hootin Anni said...

"Mom? I'm bored! What's there to do?"

Cute photo.

My W W is posted

Jennifer said...

At least they are sitting there without picking a fight with each other, which is what mine are doing. Sadly, we're homeschooling this year so I can't look forward to them going back to school this year like in the past.

eastcoastlife said...

My son's having his school holiday this week, and this is exactly what he does everyday! I think kids all over the world just love to watch the goggle box.

Anonymous said...

I hear you! No more, "Mommy, I bored!" hee hee

Anonymous said...

They look bored...

Happy WW!

Mine is up at Tricotine

Anonymous said...

Ya gotta love the "bored" look!! Happy WW Deb! I can't keep up with your blog...you post so frequently... I have a few posts to catch up on! *giggle*


Jodi

CableGirl said...

Bored watching TV. heh. Yeah, I hear you. Get back to school and jump start those brains.

Sandee said...

That says it all. Have a great, quiet WW. :)

Unknown said...

Very cute! I´ll have to wait 4.5 more years for my son´s first day at school =)

Happy WW!

Lori said...

Is that intense amazement or sheer boredom??

Katya said...

THAT is too funny!!! You can read the look on their faces so clearly....B-O-R-I-N-G!

Le Butterfly said...

Cute.

Happy WW

Joyismygoal said...

is that TVzone out?

Anonymous said...

Funny! Were they glad to go back to school, they look like they wouldn't be!

jams o donnell said...

It certainly looks like they are just ready to go back to school. Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

The picture sure says it all! : )

Lisa R Charles said...

Oh the joys of sitting around trying to figure out, what to do, what to do?

Happy WW!!

Unknown said...

Yes, that blank look looks so familiar!

Lara said...

Getting a bit bored eh? :)

Crunchy Domestic Goddess said...

hehe, i hear that!

happy ww!

Believer in Balance said...

Exactly! My girls have spent a wee bit too much time together. They need a break from each other!

Anonymous said...

This is the time of year when I'm jealous of the parents who get to send their kids off to school. LOL Mine is, at this very minute, complaining about the ONE PAGE workbook assignment I gave him while I came up to put the baby down for his nap. UGH!

Ann said...

Henry does the same thing wit his belly button--except he pulls it inside out and twirls it!

Happy back to school!

BeccA's Buzz said...

Aw, they look so bored!

Rene Perez said...

Hee hee... mine played RuneScape on the computer... nonstop! I was like, GO OUTSIDE! They are cute.. really cut! Love the belly button position! LOL

Anonymous said...

I feel you!
Girls rock! I have 3 myself.
Happy WW!

Anonymous said...

hmm is it weird to say I am a little jealous? What I wouldnt give for some veg out time. Ben & Jerrys instead of the thumb!

ZAM said...

Judging from their positions and expressions, they must be real bored.

letha said...

Scary grumpy kiddies ... eek

Anonymous said...

I'm sure they wanna go back to right?? :)

Minnesota Momma said...

Either bored or engrossed! Hope they are excited to be back to school. My girls are loving it!

Happy WW!

Kate said...

Yeah. I don't like the zombie look on my kids either. We've taken away TV in stages until they are down to an hour or two a week. The creativity is coming back. It's a wonderful thing.

This is a great photo. Makes one think.


Kate

Anonymous said...

...and why teachers ARE NOT! :)
*LOL*

Happy WW.

Andree said...

That is hilarious and so accurate (I remember!). The kids are great at school, tho. They'll never admit it but they enjoy being back and it makes the next vacation sweeter.

Barb said...

We're BORED.. there's NOTHING to DO! LOL

Angela said...

We hate to admit, but all parents love back to school!