HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Throwback Thursday #9 - Ron and I


I went looking in my photo album photos this week and dug up these photos of Ron and I together, before we were married. They range in date from late 1998 until early 2000. Looking at these, I realize just how horrible different I look now. I need to keep looking at these older photos as incentive to eat healthier and exercise - both to lose weight and to feel (and look) more like the way I want to.






Check out more Throwback Thursday over at Pinks and Blues Girls!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

9 wonderful people said...:

Anonymous said...

You two make such a cute couple!

Crazed Nitwit said...

Great pictures! I always enjoy these jaunts into the past. :)

Mom not Mum (Sandy) said...

Great pictures!

Girl Gone Wild - BibleStyle said...

I feel the same way when I look at old pictures of me and my husband. It seems like such a gradual change (in my head), but the pictures show just how fast it can happen!

Happy TT!

Wendy said...

You two are so sweet! Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

These are such great pictures! So sweet!

Happy TT!

Jane, Pinks & Blues

Believer in Balance said...

I have a lot of motivating photos myself!

Andrea said...

Awww! It's so fun to look back to pictures of before you were married (when you had no marriage responsiblities, etc. :) ) - you are an adorable couple! :)

~Amber~ said...

Awesome pics!!!!!!