HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, September 11, 2007

I'm honored...

I've received a few awards that I need to acknowledge and pass on. So here goes!

A Mom's Life at NeenMachine.com has awarded me the Blogging Star award. This award was created by Skittles' Place and is for...

"bloggers who shine their light throughout the Blogosphere. Some do it with humour, others with creativity, and others with their kind and thoughtful natures. We all know more than a few of them so why not give them some recognition?"

Thank you! This means a lot to me. And I'd like to pass it along to CrAzY Working Mom, MomOfThree, and Working Momma 247.

Kellie from Confessions of an Organized Mess has awarded me the Nice Matters award. Thank you, Kellie! You are so nice to do that. :) I'd like to pass this to the ladies at Pinks and Blues Girls and Eileen at A Life of Triggers.

And, I am a recipient of one of three awards created by Absolutely Bananas! I will proudly wear the "Big Fat Wet Kiss" award on my blog, "For blogs you love so much you just want to plant a wet one on 'em." Many thanks to Bananas!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

8 wonderful people said...:

la bellina mammina said...

CONGRATS! The last award is soooo cute!!

Corey~living and loving said...

WOW Girl...you are totally the popular girl! :) Love it! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your award, you deserve it and it is so fitting. A big thank you for the Nice Matters award. What a wonderful surprise and it made my night! That was really sweet of you. That you so much. Have a great week!

Anonymous said...

Well, thanks! You're such a sweetie! :)

Congrats to you as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much! We are so happy to have you as a friend in this crazy blogging world!! :)

Isn't that Big Fat Wet Kiss award hilarious! Love that Bananas!!

Jane, Pinks & Blues Girls

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, well-deserved.

Oh, that big fat wet kiss award is too fun. :)

Jean said...

Thanks so much for thinking of me! You so deserve the big smoochy kiss award!

Pearl said...

Congratulations on all those awards!