HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Hear my stomach rumble?

So I was so proud of myself for getting my and Abby's lunches mostly made last night and finished this morning - and Abby looked so cute walking with her new Hello Kitty lunch box this morning.

I just headed over to the break room to grab my lunch so I could sit and eat here at my desk while I work.

I forgot my lunch. It's sitting in our fridge at home.

Oops.

Time to hit the vending machine and see what the $1.65 in change in my desk drawer will buy me. Not so healthy, but at least it'll fill me up until I can stop at home and grab my lunch on the way to pick Abby up at school for her eye appointment.

Just a minor hiccup on our first day of school!

One Little Debbie oatmeal creme pie and package of Skittles later and boy am I feeling the sugar rush! Off to go get my lunch from the fridge at home and pick up Abby for her eye appt...

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

4 wonderful people said...:

Rebecca said...

I can't even count the number of times I've made my lunch and then forgot it!

I wanted to let you know I posted the answers to last weeks 13 Q's about Jury Duty, it's up at http://anyapples.blogspot.com/

~Amber~ said...

Good thing you get out early!!

Anonymous said...

You have a great attitude! I'm a huge grumpalufagous (I'm sure spell checker will recognize that :) when I don't get my lunch.

Happy 1st day of school!

Jean said...

I've also done the forgot my lunch at home, plus forgot the 3 year olds lunch in the car. So I let the 3 year old have a hot lunch at daycare while I ate his.