HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Thursday Thirteen #8 - Television favorites


Thirteen Things about television shows I'm looking forward to watching this fall!

It's been a long day and I'm having a hard time coming up with anything new and fresh for my Thursday Thirteen post. As I sit here watching the season premiere of Criminal Minds, it's taking me longer than usual to get anything written. It's been an exciting week of season premieres and so I thought I'd share which shows I'm a fan of and which new ones I'm looking forward to.

So here are 13 of the shows that I'm going to be watching this fall:

  1. Heroes - I missed the first 10 minutes of the season premiere on Monday but thought the rest of it was great. I'm looking forward to another season, hopefully as good as the first!

  2. CSI: Miami - Definitely the most thrilling of the franchise and an exciting twist in Monday night's premiere.

  3. Journeyman - I really wasn't interested in seeing this one, but Ron asked me to at least watch the first episode with him. And I think I'm hooked.

  4. NCIS - The season premiere was really gripping - I'm looking forward to this season!

  5. House - The doctor you love to hate, or hate to love... They're really changing things up this season and I'm really interested to see where they go with it all.

  6. Law & Order: SVU - I'm glad Mariska Hargitay is back full time!

  7. Criminal Minds - It's dark and disturbing but the side of me that loves true crime books also loves this show. I'll miss Mandy Patinkin though.

  8. Private Practice - I'm giving it the benefit of the doubt because I love the Addison Montgomery character - hopefully it'll be as good as Grey's Anatomy!

  9. CSI: NY - Probably my least favorite of the 3 CSI shows, but I still love it. I'm watching the season premiere as I type this. :)

  10. Grey's Anatomy - I love, love, love this show! I just hope they finally let Derek and Meredith find some happiness, either with each other or someone else.

  11. CSI - My guess is that Sara won't survive, but I'm looking forward to finding out!

  12. Without a Trace - I'm really curious to see how things go with writing Poppy Montgomery's pregnancy into the show this season - should be interesting!

  13. Cold Case - Love the show, love the characters, love the music. What more can I say!
And if I could add a 14th, it would be NUMB3RS - another Ron-inspired favorite. Especially now that Peter MacNicol is back from his stint on 24!

I'm also looking forward to the Lost premiere, but since we don't get to see that one for several months yet, I left it off this list.

Can you tell I'm a fan of the crime drama, LOL? There just haven't been any sitcoms that I've been able to get into over the past few years. I'm glad we have a DVR - all of this tv watching is going to seriously cut into my evening blogging time! ;)


Links to other Thursday Thirteens!






Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!


Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

13 wonderful people said...:

MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Cute list. I love Grey's too and also can't wait for the Office.

Anonymous said...

Great list.
I didn't get to see the season premiere of HOUSE til tonight - looks like an interesting season.

Anonymous said...

I don't watch any of those but there are some good things on the way.

Anonymous said...

Hey..I'm a fan of CSI too..

Anonymous said...

Love it. I have to get my schedule in order in my mind - can't keep my shows straight!

KC said...

oh good.. blogger is working again for me :) I tried leaving a comment when I added myself to the Mr Linky but something with blogger and my computer today just isn't working right.

Great TT. I'm a big greys fan so last night I taped PP but haven't got to watch it yet.

Lori said...

I love CSI and im so glad my shows Survivor & Biggest Loser are back. Now, if we can just get Lost back on the air, I will be a happy camper. Great list. Happy TT.

Corey~living and loving said...

I am with you on 5,7,8 and 10. I won't always see each one...as life happens and I am try to be less attached to TV. LOL

~Amber~ said...

I LOVE House, and Criminal Minds, but won't watch it with Mandy gone :(

I also meant to watch Journeyman, but Bachelor is on at the same time, so that will be hard.

Good shows!!! Without a Trace is great!

Anonymous said...

I LOVED the premieres of HOUSE and HEROES. Looking forward to watch CSI tonight!
Journeyman, my husband got hooked on, but I thought there was hard to keep up with! I'll watch it again, because (I don't remember the actor's name) I enjoyed watching the actor in ROME, so I'll keep watching it, maybe I can keep up with it!

Happy Thursday!

Anonymous said...

I love love love Cold Case....

Secret Agent Mama said...

Last week I did my all time fave tv shows ever... Your list makes me jealous that you have tv...we still don't have it! LOL

Angela said...

Believe it or not, I'm such an internet junkie that I barely watch TV! Thanks for sharing and visiting.