HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Thursday, September 13, 2007

Piggytails

Do you wanna see something cute?

Do you?

You know you do...

Ok, here you go!


See them? No? Look very closely...


Yes, if you squint and get a magnifying glass - those are pigtails!


Ok, so they do kind of look like little antennae stuck on the top of her head - her hair is so straight that they just stick straight up. But it's too darn cute!

Every morning when I do Abby's and Hannah's hair, Becca comes up to me, turns around and stands in front of me like they do, as if to say - "ok, Mom - my turn!". And every morning I take a few swipes over her head with the brush and announce, "All done!". She'll look up at me, as if to say, "but, Mom - I want fun stuff in my hair like big sisters have!" and she'll turn back around and present me with the back of her cute little, almost bald head. So I swipe the brush over it again and then try to distract her, "Look, Becca - there's the kitty to go torture!".

But this morning I really looked at her hair and thought, well maybe there's just enough to try.

I don't think we'll do this every morning yet, but it was fun to see how proud she was of her pigtails!

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

10 wonderful people said...:

Corey~living and loving said...

LOL my girl must have loaned Becca her old piggies, cause hers used to look JUST like that! so cute!
Becca has a darling smile. :)

~Amber~ said...

Absolutely adorable!!!!

Anonymous said...

It's so cute how she desperately wants to be like the big sisters. I can't wait till Angel girl has hair long enough to play with.

Anonymous said...

Too cute, made me giggle out loud.

Fingers To Toes Photography said...

She is sooo totally cute, when I help Aubrey do her hair in the AM Zachary ALWAYS wants me to "do" his too! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! Look at those cute little piggies. :)

Anonymous said...

I see 'em! Adorable!

Karen said...

That is just too cute!!!!

bcmomtoo said...

She is so cute! My daughter would never hold still to have anything done to her hair - until one day I picked her up from the babysitter and she had braids. I still don't know how she got her to hold still.

I tagged you for the 8 random things thing.

Shana said...

Oh they are so cute!! As is Becca!!