HOME ----ABOUT----AWARDS----CONTACT

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Staying a step ahead

Remember when I 'tricked' Hannah into letting me do her hair first every morning - thus ending the great "I don't wanna go first!" fight that I was constantly subjected to?

Well, I should've known it wouldn't last.

This morning, Abby insisted that I do her hair first. Thankfully Hannah didn't mind today, but I see this swinging a full 180 and the fights over "I wanna go first!" coming.

Kids - just when you think you've got them figured out... We parents always have to try to stay (at least) one step ahead!


Powered by ScribeFire.

Vote for my post on Mom Blog Network add to sk*rt

1 wonderful people said...:

Mom Knows Everything said...

Sometimes I think our kids are smarter than us. They seem to catch on to our little tricks awfully quick.